Monday, January 3, 2011

Coffee - Morning Noon or Night

We were blessed with a Keurig Coffee Maker. James and I love our coffee. In fact, we fell in love with a local roaster when I was visiting my grandson in Louisville, KY. They don't make K-cups but now with my K-CAP, I can make a great cup of java - Cherokee Circle is one of my favorites.

If you got a K-cup brewer for christmas or birthday or just as a treat for yourself, you know how all those little cups add up in price. They also add up for the landfill issue. Well, I've located a great little "green" business that makes these wonderful tops that you can fit over a recycled K-cup. Just got mine in the mail today and YES, they do work. Very durable, reusable, dish washer safe.

You can check out their site at my K-cap and if you decide to give them a try, just enter my email address - belle1952@gmail.com - when you place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment